Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Much better day....

 It was a much better day. There were no nightmares, and no plumbing issues. I got the dogs out in time, so there was no pee in my floor. Thank God! It was all around a great day! My friend whose wedding we attended stopped by with her husband today for a visit. I really enjoyed it. It was the first time he and I had a chance to really talk, and get to know each other. I already liked him because she was happy, but after getting to know him, I like him because he is a great guy.

 I forgot to mention in yesterday's blog, but we are going to Sea World!! We are going sometime next month. My original plan was August 9th-August 12th, but seeing as how that will be the week after I have my toe nail removed, I might have to push that date back. Davis is so excited! We plan on doing the family adventure thing where we get to feed a dolphin. That is what he is most excited about.

 Davis and I made a deal with the whole going to Sea World. He has to try every new food put in front of him. The first time he refuses, and doesn't try a bite, we don't go. I am very serious about this. He refused to even try his dinner Sunday, and so we told him no Sea World. He got up from the table, and said " Fine, I'm not going." Jay told him that he was still going without Davis, and he was going to pet a dolphin. Davis tried the whole reverse psychology on us, and after a few minutes of that he finally came to me, and said " Mommy, I want to go to Sea World, and feed a dolphin." I told him what he had to do, and he did it. As of now he has tried everything put in front of him, and the trip to Sea World is still on. For now.......

 Well, folks that's it for tonight. I am worn out. It is time for bath and bed.

Talk to you guys later.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment