Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hey.....

 Long time no talk. I don't have any excuses. I was basically just slipping, but I am back. There isn't anything really to report. I know, boring right? Yeah, I agree. How have you guys been doing? Anything exciting to report? Any fun vacations? We are thinking about planning one here soon.

 I ended up not having to go back to work. Jay got a raise, and it was just enough to cover the cost of school. I struggled with the decision, and going back just didn't feel right. Something just kept telling me don't do it, and now I know why. I felt bad saying no after I showed so much interest, but it just wasn't the right decision. I still have my fingers crossed that Davis will be able to attend the Mother's Day Out fall program. He has loved going this summer, so for him to be able to attend the fall/spring would be awesome. I would send him 3 days a week instead of 2. I could probably send him 4 days, and it would still be cheaper than the private school. It actually is cheaper. It is about half the cost.

 I have been waiting for about a year for the banquet chef position to open up out here, so that Jay could transfer home. Well, it finally opened up (the chef left), and they promoted the sous chef..... Now I am waiting for the Steak House chef position to open up. I am over trying to sell the house, and moving. It is taking too long for me. I am more of an instant gratification kinda girl.

 Today was kind of rough. Davis has been loving a show, and has been wanting to watch it all day. Did I mention there are only 2 episodes of this show? Yeah, I scrubbed my bathroom floor just to get away from it. That's when you know it's bad. I guess it's a good thing though. My bathroom was starting to smell like "boy". 

 Well that's it for today. I am just dragging. I always stay so tired during the summer time. I guess it's the heat. 

 Talk to you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment