Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Soggy shoes....

  Happy Hump Day everybody! Today was a wet one. I once again have an inch of standing water in certain spots of my yard. One of those spots just happens to be outside my back door. Every time I had to go out back I got a shoe full of water. I tell you there is nothing worse. Well, except of course wet jeans. Yeah, wet jeans are probably number 1.

  The dogs of course have to go splashing through the water when they go out to potty. They break out in a full run with me standing there yelling "Get out of the water!" Then when we come back inside they track leaves, blades of grass, and dirty water through my house. It is so gross. I sweep up all of the bits and pieces, but I won't mop until Friday. It wouldn't make any sense since they will have to go back out in it tomorrow.

  I ventured out to the store today between storms. Davis drank the last of his juice yesterday, and Krogers had the Minute Maid half gallon juice on sale for a $1.00. It is a good deal, and the juice is good. It's in the dairy section, and comes in a carton. While I was there I ran into a former employee of Jay's. She is actually a family friend. We chatted for a little while. We were "those people" you know the ones who stand in the middle of the aisle? I dislike those people. At least I would move, or ask if I was in the way. After talking for a little while we both had to go, and walked to the check out together. On our way I looked through the sliding glass doors, and saw that the sky had once again opened. I decided to hang out a bit longer. After it slacked down I checked out, and headed to the Red Box kiosk. There it was, The Great and Powerful Oz, I was so excited. I cannot wait to watch it. Davis finally gave in to sleep, but it is late. I might wait, and watch it in the morning. I was so excited when this movie came out. I of course ruined it though, and went on wikipedia to read the spoilers. I'm sure it will still be great.

  Well that's it for tonight. I am pretty tired, and I still need to clean my kitchen. Jay won't be home until next Friday night. Yeah, it seems like forever away.

  Talk to you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment