Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What's been up?

 Hey guys. Long time no chat. I have been fighting a sinus headache, and it was a mammie jammer. It is Wednesday night, and my hubby is home. He got in last night. I keep thinking today is Friday for some strange reason. I guess his days off being different has thrown me off this week.

 Nothing much has been going on the past few days. I had to venture out of the house yesterday because the dogs were out of food. Plus Davis started his new "school" today, and needed some school supplies. It is a Mother's Day Out program at a local church. They teach preschool there which is a bonus. They sent home a progress report with him today. The teacher said that he did great today. I am glad that he enjoyed it, and transitioned well. 

 While Davis was at school, Jay painted. We are planning on putting the house back on the market within the next few weeks. Let's just say I got a little carried away with my paint colors. He has to paint the accent wall in the dining room, the office, and our bedroom. He started with the dining room today. The wall before the primer went up was a dark teal, and tomorrow it will be a light khaki color. Every time I look over at the white wall I get a little sad. I loved my teal wall, but unfortunately I am guessing it turned some buyers off. Hopefully tomorrow we can paint that wall plus prime the office. I can paint the office while Davis is at his grandmother's. Did I mention that? Davis is going to stay at my mother-in-law's until Sunday. I so needed the break.

 After we ate dinner tonight we decided to take Davis to the spray park. It was almost 6 o'clock in the evening, and I assumed everybody else would be at home eating dinner. I guess all the people that were there assumed that too.... He had a ball. He ran around, and splashed his heart out. It was a good way to insure a good night's sleep. He has been staying up so late recently. I am excited to say it has been followed with us sleeping until 10am. I have been waking up in the best mood. I am a night owl, and no where near an early riser. Davis is shaping up to be the same.

 Well, that's all for tonight. My friend who got married went to Europe for her honeymoon. I told her I just wanted pictures of Italy for my souvenir. She posted a picture of them taking a gondola ride in Venice, so I am pretty excited :)

 Talk to you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment