Monday, June 10, 2013

Hmmm.....

 Jay watched the final episode of Prison Break this morning. YAY!!!! WOOHOO!!!! I felt so free....until he started a new show. Luckily this show only lasted a season, and he will be done with it shortly. We are now trying to find a show to watch together that we will both like. The crazy part is we both started out liking Prison Break. He just went a little over board with watching it. I am thinking Vampire Diaries....

 Today just kinda flew by. Jay goes back to work tomorrow, and I am going to miss him. I always miss him. I am seriously just hoping that whatever is suppose to happen will just happen. Whether it's we stay here (gag me), or we complete the move together as a family. I just miss having him here day to day. 

 We went to J.C. Penny's today. I worked there until Ron Johnson took over. I was apart of the pricing and signing team. Our jobs were phased out when the "new strategy" was put in place. What kind of idiot really thought that he could eliminate coupons and sales, and people would just be like " Thank you Mr. Johnson for showing me the light". Yeah okay.

 Well while we were there I was approached about taking my old job back. I am really considering it. I did like the job, and it would be nice to have a employee discount to use at Sephora again. I'm just saying.... Plus with me possibly having to send Davis to private school for Pre-K  having a job to pay for it would be nice. The only problem is on early work mornings who will take Davis to school? When I had to be at work for 5 am I could count on Jay to bring him to daycare, but with Jay living 2 hours away that is out the window. Also when the house is being shown the dogs HAVE to be removed from the house. They are just the worst, so that would mean evening showings of the house only. What if because of that we miss a potential sale because the buyer could only come during the day? It is a lot to think about. I tried talking to Jay about it, but I got the standard " I don't know we'll talk about it later", but later never comes. So, I am left to figure this out on my own. Wish me luck.....

 I also found out today that a really good friend of mine is moving back to town. She worked with me on the pricing team, and I miss her so much! Her reasons for moving back suck, but I am still glad to have her back. We didn't get to talk as much while she was gone, but hopefully we can make up for lost time.

 Ok guys that's it for tonight. I am going to try and get some sleep, so I can get up earlier in the morning. 

Talk to you guys later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment