Monday, July 15, 2013

Oh what a day.....

 Today started off great, not... I woke up around 5:30 to the sound of Jay's alarm going off. I was thankful to wake up because I was in the middle of a nightmare. I dreamed that I was watching a possession movie (which I never do), and they were performing a ritual. They threw the stuffed animals out of the room, so they wouldn't get possessed. Well, a bear that looks just like Davis' got thrown, but didn't make it out the room, and ended up possessed. I went from watching the movie to being in it, and it was just freaky. Low and behold when I woke up Davis, and that bear was in the bed. I will never look at that bear the same way.

 Well if that wasn't enough I discovered that the toilet was knocked loose this morning, and I had to call the plumber. He arrived, and struggled to fix it. It was not looking good there for a minute. I was scared he wasn't going to be able to fix it. Two and a half hours later, along with $333 it was fixed. Jay wasn't too happy about it, but I reminded him that's why we have savings.

 While we were waiting for the plumber to come, I needed to do some cleaning before he got there. I put off taking out the dogs, so that I could get it all done. I swept, and mopped. I failed to remember the fact that Boudreaux is on steroids, and he REALLY needed to go. So, after I finished mopping my floors, and they were all dry, and fresh, he peed. Like a gallon! It caught me off guard, so I of coursed shouted out his name which caused him to go to his hiding spot behind the chair. Yeah...he was walking, and peeing. Looking back now he was 2 feet away from the front door, I should have just opened it. He is good about coming when called. Instead I stood there listening to him pee. Which felt like a good 3 minutes. I had to mop all over again. I felt so bad for him because I could tell he was embarrassed.

 The highlight of the day was my doctor's appointment. I am having my toe nail removed. I know what you're thinking " that was the highlight?" It was. I have lived with the hideous toe nail for years. I was told it is called a ram's horn. It's gross. While there I saw my supervisor from Penny's. It was so good to see her.You don't realize how much you miss somebody until you see them. She got on me about slacking with my blog post,lol! 

 I had to take Davis with me to the doctor's office. I was a little nervous about this because we are not patient people. We are more instant gratification kind of people. He did awesome! He played around in the waiting room, and quieted down when I asked him too with no arguments. I brought his leap frog I pad thingy (I'm so tech savy), and while we were in the room he played with it. He sat there so quietly that you wouldn't even know he was there. I was one proud mama!

 Well that is all to report today. I will try my hardest to put a blog up tomorrow night. 

 Talk to you guys later

 

No comments:

Post a Comment