Thursday, May 16, 2013

A day like any other...

 Hey guys. I hope everyone had a good day. I am proud to say we were on time for daycare this morning. He was actually 15 mins early. I walked in there so proud of myself. It was made possible by having 3 alarms set. I had 2 set on my phone, and then the alarm clock itself. How sad is that? I am 31 years old, and it takes 3 alarm clocks to wake me up. Is it just me? 

 I didn't do anything exciting today. I went to lunch with a friend, and did some more cleaning. I also played candy crush. That game is so addicting. I just finished level 125, and I am waiting for people to send me some tickets. 

 About a week ago I ordered Davis a new set of the alphabet magnets from hautelook.com. They are the Melissa and Doug brand, or Doug and Melissa. I can never remember whose name is first. We had the regular plastic ones, but we've lost a couple of letters along the way, so I bought these because they are bigger, and not easily lost (fingers crossed). It has both upper and lower case letters. He loves them, and has been playing with them since he got home.

 We had an incident with his stuffed bull dog "Bully". He stuck Bully on a dirty counter, and he needed to be washed. Davis has been attached to Bully lately. He was never into stuffies as we call them in the previous years, but he has just latched onto this one these last few weeks. He carries Bully everywhere with him, sleeps with him every night, and when he gets home from daycare the first thing he does is find Bully. He tells him " Bully, I missed you today!" So, you can imagine the predicament I was in. We went and put him in the washing machine, and the whole time I am explaining that Bully might not be ready in time for bed. Davis said "ok", but that is the same ok you hear when you tell them not to ask for anything at the store. You know the one. It goes in one ear, and out the other. Luckily, Bully has been washed and dried, and will be available to cuddle tonight. He is sitting here with us watching Wonder Pets. Speaking of....

 Ok, so does anybody think that the Wonder Pets are basically just CPS for baby animals? I mean they can make it half way around the world to save the baby animal, and after they are done the parents just happen to show up. " Oh, baby squirrel, I have been looking everywhere for you!" Yeah, sure.... And Max and Ruby, where are their parents?! Why does Franklin ( the turtle) have an actual name, but all of the other animals are named what they are? Wouldn't that get confusing after a while? I know, I am over thinking it.

 Well guys I am going to wrap it up. I am going to go find something to do until Wonder Pets goes off, and it is bed time. I will be hearing "this is serious" in my sleep tonight. Where are the Robertsons when you need them?

Good night guys! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment