Monday, May 20, 2013

Cowboy food....

 I am so sad to hear about the tornado destruction in Oklahoma. My heart goes out to the families who lost loved ones. Mother nature can be a witch when she wants to. Living on the Gulf Coast, it makes me worried for hurricane season. The weather has been pretty crazy here lately. My neighbor and I had a conversation about how cool the weather has been in May. Now of course within a matter a days it is starting to feel like May. All I am saying people is to get your water, batteries, and peanut butter now. 

 We went to Chuckee Cheese today as promised. The trick is, if you're able to, go on a Monday or Tuesday during the day. There is hardly anybody there. We pretty much had the run of the place except for the little boy and girl who every time Davis chose a game they came, and stood behind us waiting for us to finish. I mean really kids? It's not a slot machine. We are not warming it up for you, and when we walk away you are not going to win big. Like I was saying it was pretty dead in there. Let me just say now that I am so thankful Davis is not afraid of people in animal costumes. When Chuckee came out he went right for him, and gave him a big hug. One of the little boys that was there ran outside screaming and crying, refusing to go back inside until Chuckee returned to the back. I felt so bad for the little guy.

 We left Chuckee Cheese to go eat lunch. We did not eat there because the smell of their pizza turns my stomach. We had Davis' birthday party there this year, and took home sooo much extra pizza. We ate on that pizza until we could no longer stand it, and even then we ate some more. So, we left Chuckee Cheese, and I gave Davis the choice between Cowboy food (bbq) or Chinese. He chose cowboy food. He tried some of the bbq, but he didn't like it. Can somebody tell me why BBQ places cost an arm and a leg to eat at? It cost us $34 to eat today. Out of control.

 Ever since my husband has discovered Prison Break on Netflix he has watched it almost every single moment he is in the house. I am so sick of this show. I don't even want them to escape anymore. I hope they get caught. Just so it will end.

 Well I am going to call it a night. I need to go shopping tomorrow for a wedding I am attending Saturday. Clothes shopping with a 4 year old is always good times....sike. 

 Talk to you tomorrow guys.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment