Friday, May 17, 2013

Way to go Netflix....

 Happy Friday everybody! One more day till my husband comes home. Yay!!! I cannot wait. I went and stocked up on supplies, so hopefully we don't have to leave the house. I don't know why, but if we do a lot of ripping and running when he is home it feels like the time passes quicker. That's why I like to get all of it out of the way before he comes home.

 We really didn't have much to get today at the store. I have some meals from this week that will be able to carry over. I love when that happens. My cashier at Wal-Mart must have been having a bad day. She wasn't rude, but when I placed the play dough on the counter she said " My kids better not ever ask me to buy play dough". I explained that I was told it was a needed skill for kindergarten, and I really don't mind it because it is an outside toy. She went on about how her daughter didn't do a homework assignment, and she wrote the teacher a note saying that unless the teacher planned on coming clean her carpet, her daughter was not doing it. I just shook my head, and paid for my stuff. Her daughter's future teachers are going to love her. 

 About two months ago we got rid of cable. When my husband told me we were paying over $170 a month for internet, and basically The Food Network and Disney Jr., I was like no thank you. We had a roku box that someone had given us a while back, so we are able to stream shows to our tv. We decided to go with Netflix and Hulu. The only thing I miss is Food Network. I love the Paula Deen and the Pioneer Woman. Oh, and I miss Diners,Drive ins, and Dives. Other than that it has been fine. I believe I read somewhere that Netflix signed a contract with Disney, so we are able to watch Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Special Agent Oso, Handy Manny, and plenty of Disney movies. Plus shows like Dora, Diego, and Super Why are on there as well. Now if only Hulu will add The Food Network my world would be complete.

 Does anybody else agree that if Special Agent Oso showed up at their house they would just send him home? "No thanks Oso, we got this". As I am typing this Davis is watching Oso. He just told me " They're in China. It's a fun place with rides and games". I give him an "okay" look, and resume what I am doing. Boy, is his little soul going to be crushed, but yeah Oso would be sent packing.

 Well it's time for baths and bed. I think we are both pretty pooped tonight. I washed my bedding today, and I just love the smell of freshly cleaned sheets. It's the little things. 

'Night Guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment