Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dog hair everywhere....

 I am continuing to post pone writing my meal plan for next week. I really need to go through those cookbooks first, but Davis is just not having it. I know the weather has warmed up, but I really want a good beef stew. I am not one of those people who only eat certain things depending on the weather. I like stews and soups year long. Ah, I think I have Sunday night supper planned. One down six more to go. I plan on one day going over how I do my meal plan, and my grocery shopping. I do my shopping weekly because I find that it just works better for me. I feed technically a family of 3 on a $50 a week budget. Since Jay is only home Sunday and Mondays that's one less mouth to feed, but at the same time that's at least 21 meals a week for me, and 17 meals a week for Davis. That's why having a meal plan in place is so important. 

 Today was bath day for the dogs. Boudreaux is a wonderful bath taker. All I have to do is call him to the bathroom, and say "Get in the tub". Savannah on the other hand, you have to drag her from behind the chair, then put her leash on to walk her down the hall. I really need to get a camera because her face as she is walking down the hallway to the bathroom is pitiful. I always laugh, and say " Walking the green mile". Then when she gets in the bathroom you have to physically pick her front half up, get that in the tub, and then proceed with the back half. That's why their baths are so few, far, and in between. There is always some butthole in the midst messing it all up. Mission accomplished today though. My house smelled like vinegar, and baby shampoo for a good part of the day. I use the vinegar to kill any of the yeast on Boudreaux's skin. He has really bad allergies, and when they act up he gets all yucky. I use about a cup of vinegar diluted with about 2 cups of water. It does the trick.

 There isn't a day that goes by that my son doesn't make me laugh. He is really into clothes, and things like that. I guess I have a future model on my hands. Well, today he wanted me to put his ski cap on him. After I did he ran to the tv, which was turned off, and looks at his reflection, and says " Oh, I look fancy". I held my laughter in because he was so serious. I didn't want to make him feel like he had said something silly. It was funny, but I want him to keep being creative in whatever he does, and if he feels fancy wearing a blue and white striped ski cap then hey....

 That's all for today. I really need to go comb through the cookbooks, but I also need to finish watching the season finale of Grimm. To be honest Grimm is probably most definitely going to win. 

 Talk to you guys later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment