Saturday, May 18, 2013

It's Saturday...

  Happy Saturday everybody! You know what that means..MY HUSBAND IS COMING HOME!!!! Yay for me. Like I said before, Saturdays are my favorite days. Unfortunately he will not be home until late tonight. Davis asked if his Daddy was coming home, and I had to tell him he would see him in the morning when he woke up. Plus side, he actually went to sleep early tonight.

 I do not wish on anyone the mess of a room I had to clean this evening. When I say Davis trashed his room, I mean he trashed his room. It didn't happen just today though. It started last week, and just gradually got worse and worse. I would walk by, and look in trying to muster the will power to clean it. Well today I could no longer just walk by . It took me 30 mins to clean it. Luckily I already have it set up for which toys goes where. I mean there were matchbox cars, books, toy story figures, ninja turtle figures, and animals everywhere. I had that typical mom reaction where I just wanted to throw it all away, but I "woosahed" it away. 

 My Ulta order came in. I always feel so bad for our mail carriers. I am surprised they haven't made me get a P.O. Box yet. Savannah is about 70lbs, and when she hears the footsteps on the steps she puts that big girl body in motion. We have a window right by the mailbox, and she stands a little over half way up. She barks and growls like she is about to come through the window, and she has busted it out twice. Well, I thought the mailman needed me to step outside and verify the name and stuff on the package. Uh,uh...when I opened the door he took off in a sprint across my yard. I would have just gone  back inside, but I felt one heart episode for him was enough for the day. He even asked me to give him a few minutes to walk away before I opened the door. She is a pain in the you know what, and as much as her antics tick my husband off, she protects my house. I believe that because she does what she does my house stays safe. Now back to my Ulta goodies....

 I opened the box, and then went and sat down at my vanity. I started pulling stuff out, and doing swatches on my hands. Davis kept asking for swatches on his hands, so I would. He always notices my make-up, and says " Mommy, your eyes look beautiful". He's awesome like that. Anyways I got my hands on some products I have been wanting like some new lip butters, a new maybeline color tattoo, 2 l'oreal infalliable pressed pigments, and some other new stuff I can't wait to try. I know most people could care less about the samples that comes with the orders, but I always chose the perfume samples, and because of that I have not had to buy perfume in years. I look forward to spending some time tomorrow playing with my stuff without dirty fingers trying to dig in it.

 We had taco night here. Homemade ones not taco bell. Taco night for me started back in college with my roomies. We would go all out for taco night. On the menu of course were tacos, nachos, and gorditas. We would eat ourselves into a food coma, but it was fun times. Now taco night consist of just tacos, but even better it's the start of a new "taco night" tradition. I took a picture of Davis eating his taco, and sent it to his "Teedee" with the caption "Taco Night!" She and I laughed at how taco night had changed.

 That's all for tonight. I am hoping to convince Jay to go to Ryan's in the morning for the breaskfast buffet. It is sooo good. I am really wanting some good biscuits and gravy.

 Talk to you guys later.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment