Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Great start to my day...

 So, yeah....I woke up this morning to the alarm clock beeping, and as I crossed the room to turn it off I was thinking to myself "Why did I set the alarm this morning? I'm losing it in my old age."  Well fast forward to 8:44am when we woke up, and I shot up realizing the alarm was set so we could be at daycare for 8:30am.  Needless to say he was late this morning. I really have to get better at this because I do not think when he starts kindergarten the school will be so forgiving.....

 So, I get a call not too long after getting home from dropping Davis off. It is my neighbor asking how am I at pest control. I of course asked what kind of pest control she meant, and come to find out a poor little squirrel must of missed a branch, and fell to his death. He was in her driveway right behind the wheel of her tire thus trapping her at home. Me being the country girl that I am grabbed the shovel, and headed over to perform my community service. Now I did ask what condition the squirrel was in because if there were insides on the outside she would have been out of luck. Poor little guy. It was kind of a sad little moment.

 I did clean the majority of the mess today. One of my oldest and dearest friends came by for a visit. We live 20 mins apart, but we only see each other like once or twice a month. I always tease one of her cats saying he is such a fat boy, which he is. One of the biggest cats ever. I just love him so much, and he does not care for me. Whenever I walk in the house he gets this "you again?" look, and I am sure mutters a few curse words to himself. Today was her turn to get me back. Savannah has gained some weight. She likes to eat, so my friend kept teasing her. Doesn't bother me much because my pet name for Savannah is big girl.

 We have been watching movies since Davis got home. We have watched Horton Hears a Who, and now we are watching The Sword and the Stone. Baked spaghetti and meatballs was on the menu tonight. Nothing fancy just make spaghetti and meatballs, throw it in a casserole dish, top it with sliced mozzarella cheese, and throw it in the oven till the cheese is bubbly. Davis loved it. Her earned 2 new stickers, and a new reward. We decided his reward will be to go to Chuckee Cheese. We have a ton of left over tokens from his birthday party to use.

 Well let me go scrub the kid. He has a reddish orange ring around his mouth. Plus he has daycare again in the morning, and we WILL be there for 8:30 in the morning. 

Talk to you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment