Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

 Happy Mother's Day to all the Mamas out there! How was your day? Mine was good. My husband cooked breakfast. Davis tried bacon for the first time, and ended up stealing mine off my plate. We went and let Davis pick out his rewards for trying new foods. Then we went to lunch.

 One of the rewards Davis picked was a Jake and the Neverland Pirates bowling set. It is darling. We found it at Kohl's, and actually got a good deal on it. He is loving it. He wanted to hold it in the car, and as soon as we got home he was wanting me to open it. We set it up in the hallway, and we all played with it. He also got a Little People book. He LOVES the Little People books. This time he got the Cars,Trucks,Planes,and Trains one. He has 3 others that we read at least 3 times a day.

 I ordered my Birthday/Mother's Day gifts a little while ago. I did some online shopping at Ulta. "Hello, my name is Cyndi, and I have a make up addiction.". I do not take the blame for this though. About 2 years ago I was working at J.C. Pennys, and a woman I worked with was talking about youtube beauty videos. I had no clue that those even existed. I checked out a few videos that night, and was hooked. Every night when Davis goes to sleep that is what I do. I catch up on my videos.I blame her, LOL! I tell you what though it reminds me of being a kid when the Sears Christmas Catalog would come in the mail ( I know I am not the only one who remembers the Sears Christmas Catalog), and you would go through pointing out everything you wanted. It is the same thing watching these videos. I ended up getting quite a bit of what I have been lusting after. Now I get to spend the week watching UPS drive up and down my street playing with my emotions.

 Well there is not much else to report on today. I had planned on telling my labor and delivery story since it was the day I became a Mommy, but it was such a long day, and it is such a long story that I am going to wait till another day.

 I hope everyone had a great day. Talk to you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment